What Are Testimonials
Testimonials are basically written or a recorded statement which support your level of expertise and credibility. They represent your reputation by expressing the true words that other people have about your product/services.
What is the Importance of Testimonials
A testimonial from satisfied customers represents the value of your product and services. These are powerful components of your business. They are very easy to obtain. You can get them by simply contacting your best client, and ask them to write a review about your product/services.
Mostly, in eCommerce website, people use latest testimonials to inspire their visitors with their products. Ecommerce platforms like PrestaShop, WordPress offers lot of testimonial modules which can be useful for eCommerce store owners.
How To Efficiently Use Them in Your business
Following points below will explain that how to use testimonials in your websites.
- If you are running a business, people should interact with you and show a positive interaction in your offers. It is a good opportunity to ask them for a testimonial.
- Verify it first that the testimonial you have received is actually written by the exact person. You should be able to tell fairly that it is not written by the real person.
- There are many places where you can put your testimonials. You can put them in your blog, website, pages and sales. You can make full use of your social media channel to spread it over the world. As soon as you receive new testimonial, make sure to place it on the website and share it with people.
- It will be great if you obtain both written and video testimonials. Both are effective in different ways. Video review will touch people emotionally and visually while written review will touch people as an emotionally and mentally.
Are you a Small Businessman and do you want to take your venture to the next level? Have you considered SEO for your website, if not then it will be hard to know about its benefits. SEO involves techniques, tactics and strategies to drive traffic to your website and get high ranks in search results.
Here are few tips to take benefit for a small business from search engine optimization (SEO).
1. For Starters, SEO will be helpful to create a faster, friendly and better website. Despite of name, the search engine optimization is not only about search engines but the focus is on the users. When users are happy the search engines will be automatically happy.
2. A well SEO optimized website should be compatible with tablet and mobile devices. This will provide more conversions i.e. visitors coming to your website and they would like to become your regular customers, subscribers or loyal visitors.
3. Build your brand awareness by using search engine optimization. Users more likely trust your brand when it appears in top ranking of first page.
4. A website with higher ranking will gain more social media exposure. Popularity through social media is a good sign of SEO and it brings more visibility through social media. Both of them have a by-directional relationship between each other. Searches through like, +1 page and tweet are most likely to be visible in the first page of Search engine than a page that do not have good ranking.
Plenty of softwares are available on the Internet to improve On Page SEO, like PrestaShop SEO Extension can automatically provide all the on page SEO services due to its intelligent formula. Download and try it by yourself.
Small business websites owners often spend a lot of time in tweaking the home page and shopping carts, but one important page that needs attention is the frequently asked question (FAQ) page.
The FAQ page is a document which contains commonly asked questions and answers. The customers use this FAQ page to learn about products and services.
Ecommerce web store owners creates FAQ page as a customer service tool, so that customers can get answers to questions instead of calling or emailing.
Here are few tips to provide customer support through FAQ page.
- The subject heading at the top of the FAQ page must be with a hyper link that relates with a down section on the page. This will allow the customers to quickly get the question which they want to answer.
- Don’t use FAQ as a guide to know everything about your ecommerce website. By publishing popular questions and answers will be useful for the customers.
- Be sure to include a hyper link (link to resource) for additional information so that the customer can continue with a self-support service.
- Always use real question in FAQ page that you get from customers.
- Update your FAQ page with new questions and answers, and delete irrelevant questions/answers those are most common.
- When you need to provide instructions to answer a question, use bullets and points to list the instructions step by step.
- Focus on support, not on marketing. Remember that Ecommerce website pages are designed to provide customer support and services. Make sure that all the questions and answers relates to assigning customers and should not promote specific product. Marketing has no relation with FAQ page.
There are plenty of extensions and plug-ins available out there in the market for different open source shopping cart software to manage FAQ page effectively. One of them is PrestaShop Advance FAQ plug-in developed by FmeModules for PrestaShop based stores.