Every kind of Ecommerce shop where it is operating at small or large scale has common aims, which are conversions of visitors, as it serves as oxygenating activity for online business. The conversion is the ultimate goal of the any PrestaShop store because it makes efficient generation of revenue. The crux of the subject is that from start to end there are numerous activities involved in the way such as generating the lead that ultimately points towards conversion. Every activity makes a merchant aware, what are the liking, at what step you lost the conversion and which measures should be taken in order to remove the flaws of conversion funnel.
A discussed above conversion is considered as success, in this regard, I am mentioning some hidden tips, which you might not be emphasizing during the campaign:
Support for Smartphone:
A survey conducted by Google and Nielsen reveals that nearly ninety-three percent of people who made searches regarding specific commodity by using smart-phones, they bought that product. These are the significant figures, which can really change the state of any web shop such as PrestaShop. In this regard, the website of store should cater following aspects of optimization for mobile surfers:
- The buttons on the page should have prominent appearance from usage point of view.
- The layout of pages should have design according to the screen sizes followed by mobile devices.
- The load time of mobile supported pages should be quick enough with high bandwidths.
Sound Graphics & Images:
We often see during normal surfing, an image or animation has high click through rate as compared with the content for sake of marketing, certainly it is well said that “an image is more attention grabbing than thousand words”. Most of the merchandisers don’t concentrate upon such area they rather focus on content management. For that reason here are some of the tips to improve promotional campaign by using images:
- The quality of image should be optimum rather than it is heavier in size that has high loading time.
- The product images should be magnifyable so that client can view in-depth desired detail.
- The series of images should have same background because it reflects the consistency and uniformity from user point of view.
If a consumer is trying to locate a commodity on your PrestaShop store that can meet his demands then he is having enhanced experience from your respect. It is a good idea to have search facility on your website but it will be useful in that scenario when client is aware of merchandise that exists on your domain. A PrestaShop based web shop enables a searcher to explore the search query at both front as well as back of the searching tools.
- At the front level: A consumer finds characterization of product on the basis of aspects such as color, size and price. Such devising enables the appropriation of searching criteria that is intended by user.
- At the back level: This involves refinement of widely used search terminologies by mentioning those terms are commonly used.